directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging: apacheds as a standalone server and an embedded server
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 03:57:44 GMT
Hi Nick,

2005/7/28, Nick Faiz <nick@atlassian.com>:

> Does this sound reasonable to everyone? If so I'll file a JIRA issue and
> attach the patch there.

Yes, it sounds reasonable, and I have another idea. Let's separate
apacheds-main into two subprojects: apacheds-server and apacheds-main. It
would be nice if we can extract some core classes from apacheds-main into
apacheds-server and make apacheds-main just a simple frontend which
generates installable tarball by default.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/