directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [MINA][survey] Who uses MINA for what?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:59:37 GMT
Hi folks,

Barry suggested me to do some survey on the usage of MINA. Anyone who uses
MINA, please take part in this survey:

* If you're using MINA for open source software project, what is the URL of
the project?
* If you're using MINA for commercial/proprietary software project, what is
the company you're working for and the product/project you're working on. A
short description of the product/project is appreciated.
* What do you think about MINA? Praising, criticism, whatever. :)

Thanks,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/