directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [apacheds] How to get the whole entries?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:08:55 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the list of the whole entries in DIT like this:

SearchControls ctrl = new SearchControls();
ctrl.setSearchScope( SearchControls.SUBTREE_SCOPE );
NamingEnumeration e = ctx.getFactoryConfiguration
().getPartitionNexus().search(
new LdapName( "" ),
ctx.getFactoryConfiguration().getEnvironment(),
new PresenceNode( "objectClass" ), ctrl );

But this fails because ApacheDS cannot find an entry without a name:

SEVERE: Unexpected exception.
org.apache.ldap.common.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException
at org.apache.ldap.server.partition.DefaultContextPartitionNexus.search(
DefaultContextPartitionNexus.java:574)

Any ideas?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/