directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Anyone who can test MINA with ThreadPoolFilter in a multiprocessor machine?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:20:42 GMT
Hi,
 There was a report from a user that ThreadPoolFilter causes the arrival
order of events to screw up. It seems to have happened in a multiprocessor
machine, and the problem went away after the user has removed two
ThreadPoolFilters.
 Unfortunately, I don't have any multiprocessor machines, and need someone's
help. Anyone who can program or run heavy test on multiprocessor machines?
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/