directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject [mina] Implementing More Complex Protocols: A New Realistic Example Added
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:15:37 GMT
Hi MINA users,
 Finally, I fully migrated Netty2 SumUp client/server example to MINA and
merged the migrated code to the repository. You can browse the source code
at: src/examples/org/apache/mina/examples/sumup.
 This example fully uses DemuxingProtocolCodecFactory for an example binary
protocol called 'SumUp' whose message have a header and a body just like
general proprietary protocols.
 I hope this helps you to implement more complex protocols using MINA.