directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: logging: apacheds as a standalone server and an embedded server
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:07:41 GMT
Trustin,

Great - thanks for the reply.

I like the idea of having a separate dependency which handles the
standalone functionality. It makes things very clean if you want to
embed ApacheDS.

Is it possible that we could push the common server functionality into
core? There are already a lot of modules in Apache DS. It makes things
seem complex.

This way, main would be used for standalone configuration. Core would
hold everything needed to make the server run.

Cheers,
Nick

--
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com/

Confluence - the enterprise wiki - tried it yet?
http://www.atlassian.com/confluence/