directory-dev mailing list archives

From Barry Kaplan <grou...@memelet.com>
Subject Re: [MINA][survey] Who uses MINA for what?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:37:57 GMT
I guess I better respond :-)

We are using MINA in the opensource project QuickFIX/J (there is no
specific page yet for the Java version of QuickFIX, but the overall
project page is at http://www.quickfixengine.org).

QuickFIX/J is a FIX Engine implementing the FIX Protocol
(http://www.fixprotocol.org).

So far MINA has worked out great. We will be able to provide users much
more control of the transport layer with MINA than was possible with C++
socket implement.

The source is currently staged in a private CVS repository, but that
will soon change. I'll post here or on the forum when the source is
moved the public CVS server.

--

barry kaplan
bkaplan@blackboxtrader.org