directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Anyone know how to get custom html views to show multivalued attribute?
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:34:12 GMT
Chris,

I have yet another question.

When I use the jxplorer.bat file which I have to.  I cannot relocate or
rename the Launch Anywhere exe on win32 without breaking it so I need
that bat file.

For some reason when I run JXP with the bat file the icons I installed
and the HTML forms are not being used.  Incidentally I have installed
JXPlorer and copied it elsewhere to add my own icons without messing up
the original copy.  Could the installation be making the bat file look
at the initial installed directory which does not have my icons and forms?

Thanks,
Alex