directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [OT][JXPlorer] Anyone know how to get custom html views to show multivalued attribute?
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:23:31 GMT
Hi all,

I guess this is really a question for Chris Betts more than anyone
else.  Since it is probably going to incubate I figure this is a good
place to ask about it ;).

I'm trying to create custom views with JXPlorer using the html form
mechanism.  Everything is great however I'm a little stumped by the
multivalued attribute problem.  Meaning how do I use an html form to
allow for user interaction with multivalued attributes?  I'm begining to
think there might not be a way to do this and that I may have to resort
to using a custom view for JXPlorer.  Is this the case Chris?

Alex

P.S. This is really not that far off topic.