directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [release] ApacheDS 0.9.1
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:09:11 GMT
Hi all,

I talked to Nick the other day who is looking into the nlog4j and slf4j
stuff for us.  He is trying to get this stuff up on ibiblio which is a
bit more involved now because of the m2 dependence on POMs.  You cannot
just upload a jar without hunting down the dependencies anymore.

Anyhow this is going to take a little bit of time.  I think we can use
commons-logging for now to add any logging lines we need and make the
switch over when Nick is ready.  Meaning we can take our time and add
this to 0.9.2 which I'd like to release soon after 0.9.1.  There are
lots of bug fixes lined up for 0.9.2 whereas 0.9.1 is mostly
architectural changes etc.

So let's get 0.9.1 out there so our users can play with the latest
changes.  Meanwhile we can fix issues and switch the logging mechanism
for 0.9.2.

If there are no objections I would like to start the release process

View raw message