directory-dev mailing list archives

From Barry Kaplan <grou...@memelet.com>
Subject Mina debugging aids?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:57:30 GMT
I am converting an application from netty to mina. I have a test program
that works using netty->netty. I have just plugged in the mina initiator
side to the test program. The mina initiator connects with netty
acceptor ok, but no messages sent by the mina initiator ever gets to the
netty  acceptor. (This is all with socket connections on the a single
machine, btw.)

I have debugged all the way down on the mina side and it appears as of
it the bytes are pushed out the socket. But from there I lost. I don't
so much experience with low-level networking. Are there any tools or
whatnot that can help me see what might be happening. (I installed
Ethereal, but can't really makes heads or tails of the output.)

thanks!!

--
barry kaplan
groups1@memelet.com