directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Case sensitive question ...
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:03:28 GMT
Hi,

I just fixed my problem but it seems not to be a common ldap problem but
a schema bootstrap one.
Even if my code is not made to be nice at this time, here is what work
for my test case (ie my client program had problem to search "OU=CA" and
now works fine)

$ diff BootstrapAttributeTypeRegistry.java
/cygdrive/d/tmp/BootstrapAttributeTypeRegistry.java
108,109c108,109
<         id = oidRegistry.getOid( id );
<
---
 >         id = oidRegistry.getOid( id.toLowerCase() );//TBL
 >         //id = oidRegistry.getOid( id );
136a137,149
 > //TBL start
 >         else if ( oidRegistry.hasOid( id.toLowerCase() ) )
 >         {
 >             try
 >             {
 >                 return byOid.containsKey( oidRegistry.getOid(
id.toLowerCase() ) );
 >             }
 >             catch ( NamingException e )
 >             {
 >                 return false;
 >             }
 >         }
 > //TBL end
148a162,167
 > //TBL start
 >         else if ( oidToSchema.containsKey( id.toLowerCase() ) )
 >         {
 >             return ( String ) oidToSchema.get( id.toLowerCase() );
 >         }
 > //TBL end

The maps are not case insensitive...
Should I create a new issue or comment the DIRLDAP-35 ?

Cheers,
Tony