directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server GUI manager
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:25:30 GMT
Tony Blanchard wrote:
<snip/>
> I made this changes to gracefully stop the server and to make it easier
> to manage it.
> As I have no rights to put those changes to SVN repository, I would like
> to ask who I can submit these changes to ? I will send files to this
> person.

Hi, Tony,

We would prefer that changes are submitted to the JIRA issue-tracking
system, attached as patches or, if small, as detailed as possible about
the change, just like you did with DIREVE 180 and 181.  Choose the
closest project:component:assignee, but if you're off it isn't a big
deal.  Also, it should automatically assign to the Lead Developer for
that project, so don't worry about that, we'll self-select there, too.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa

In this case, this appears to be a change to:
Projects : Directory Server
Component : server main
Assignee : Alex Karasulu

You can also add comments or follow progress and close the issue when
you're satisfied with the resolution.

Thanks for getting involved.  We love to see contributions like this.
Using issue tracking makes sure every contribution gets handled.

Enrique