directory-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [OT] The trick is to keep breathing
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 20:38:39 GMT
Thanks for this, Alex. This is good stuff and very important for us all
to think about. The other day someone asked me why I work on apache
projects. My stock response used to be that I do this because I like to
code and I want to "give back" something to the community who produce
the great apache products that we all use.  This is all true, but does
not explain the passion (and sometimes pain) and attachment that we all
experience here. The code is like the food in a restaurant - a good
reason to go there and drink ;-) And drink we do...Cheers!

Thanks again for sharing.

Phil