directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Case sensitive question ...
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 07:05:33 GMT
Ok, I did not look to the DIRLDAP in jira but only to DIREVE. I have to
say it is not really easy to submit/check  issues because sometimes it
is difficult to investigate wich function is implied... Nevertheless, it
would not be easy to assign issues to the right person if there was only
one entry point to issues...

I think it is the same problem than the exception I have. It talks about
a search failure.
I will send you the trace later. I have not my working computer today.

For the version I use, it is true I have not updated since10 days ago.

Cheers,
Tony