directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Case sensitive question ...
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 18:54:46 GMT
I all,

I created a new entry like this ou=CA,ou=system and this is a pkiCA
object which I use with LDAPCertStore in JDK 1.5.
I have some openssl certificates which issuer DNs are "OU=CA, OU=system"

The problem is that code like this does not work :

Context is already created with provider_url =
ldap://localhost:10389/ou=system
Attributes lAtts = MyOpenedLdapCtx.getAttributes ("OU=CA");

instead, this works:
Attributes lAtts = MyOpenedLdapCtx.getAttributes ("ou=CA");

Is there something I am missing or it is a bug I have to write in Jira
repository ?
I can not change the OU part of generated openssl certificate...

Thanks for help,
Tony Blanchard