directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Cimballi" <cimba...@cimballi.net>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Adding an entry without objectClass
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:48:37 GMT
"Top" objectClass is needed by propbably all entries (I don't remember if
there are others top level object classes), but it's not sufficient because
it's an abstract object class. You don't need to put this attribute but all
your entries need an ocjectClass attribute with a structural or auxiliary
object class.

Cimballi