directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Case sensitive question ...
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 02:34:12 GMT

On Jul 2, 2005, at 5:57 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Sorry Tony, I think that there is already a JIRA entry for this :
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRLDAP-35

Ditto I apologize for this as well Tony.  I thought I had fixed this
a while back.  Can you perhaps tack on the stack trace you get back
from the server so I can isolate the problem better?

> Could you check if this is the same pb?

It probably is however there was another jira patch that jacob had
submitted to fix this issue.  It was due to the schema registries not
looking up attributes in a case insensitive fashion.  Perhaps this is
only one part of the problem.  The stack trace Tony gets back will
help narrow it down even further and this should be pretty easy to fix.

BTW Tony are you working with the latest code from the Trunk or with
an older version of apacheds?  If so this may be fixed in the trunk.
Sorry I don't remember off the top of my head if I applied Jacob's
patch.

Thanks for responding quickly Emmanuel.

Alex