directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Next version of apache LDAP server
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:54:13 GMT
Sorry that I clicked on 'send' a little bit too quickly just before
adding a last sentence :

"this is just *my* vision of when will the next version be released".

Alex surely have a more accurate vision of the roadmap than I do, I just
expressed a kind of general feeling, which is nor very helpful for those
- like you - who want to work on a bullet-proof application. Sorry about
this !

Alex, a bet ?

cheers,
Emmanuel.