Hello Horia,

Could you please post this issue to JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA so that we can track it?

Trustin

2005/6/8, Horia Muntean <horia.muntean@gmail.com>:
Hello,

I was trying to configure a session to close itself in case of idle
time expiration. I am using mina-0.7.2.jar (grabbed from
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/directory-network/jars/) on a WinXP
box. The code follows:
<code>
   public void sessionCreated(ProtocolSession session) throws Exception {
       logger.debug("session created");
       session.getConfig().setIdleTime(IdleStatus.BOTH_IDLE, 5);
       session.getConfig().setWriteTimeout(5);
   }

   public void sessionIdle(ProtocolSession session, IdleStatus arg1)
throws Exception {
       logger.debug("session idle");
       session.close();
   }
</code>

Then I have just opened a telnet connection to the server and waited
for the connection go be cut off by the server but notging happens.
BTW, when I popup my telnet connection, sessionCreated and
sessionOpened are getting called on the server side.

Regards,
Horia

http://gleamynode.net/