directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianmaria Clerici" <gcler...@bridgestream.com>
Subject server.operation.sync
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:24:53 GMT
I defined server.operation.sync in my config file, but when I start the
LDAP server I get this exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.CoreContextFactory.getInitialContext(CoreCon
textFactory.java:186)

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ServerContextFactory.getInitialContext(Serve
rContextFactory.java:153)

            at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)

            at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)

            at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)

            at
javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:195)

            at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:8
0)

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:76)

Exception in thread "main"

What am I doing wrong?

I am trying to enable the sync behavior so I can implement in my custom
partition.

Thanks