directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Mary Miller" <marycmil...@hotmail.com>
Subject Summer of Code Application
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:59:16 GMT
Greetings,

Per request from Alex, I am posting a request for help to apply for the
Summer of Code program. In particular, how should I fill out the form at:
http://code.google.com/soc_application.html

For my technical background, I have created a secure webmail website using
Ant, Apache, Courier-IMAP, daemontools, djbdns, Java Mail, Kerberos, Netcat,
OpenLDAP, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, Perl, PHP, Python, qmail, Red Hat Linux, S/MIME,
SASL, Squirrelmail, Stunnel, TMDA, Tomcat, and UCSPI-TCP.

I used Cyrus SASL and the GSSAPI interface to store the webmail user
passwords securely in Kerberos instead of Berkeley DB. I would be delighted
to work with Kerberos, but the other protocols are just as interesting.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Mary Miller
marycmiller@hotmail.com