directory-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: [server] writing my own authenticator
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:16:54 GMT

I found a way in the configuration to select the implementation of the BindHandler. So I written
my own and configured it there. This solves my first Problem.

> What I'm trying to implemnt, is too get several
> attributes only passed to known hosts. At the
> next step, I'd like to pass some attributes only
> to the client if he uses a secure connection.
Still I do not know, if it is usefull, if you can get the session information in your ContextPartition.

I mean, now I know the hostadress at authorisation time, I could solve this problem also by
creating some virtual partitions. These could show more information, and to which you could
only authorize from special hosts.

Thank you for your patience.

View raw message