directory-dev mailing list archives

From nickf <nickf...@gmail.com>
Subject (PATCH) - log4j config for apacheds/main & core
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:32:44 GMT
Hi,
   I've attached a diff which adds a log4j config to main and core.
I've also included the log4j.properties .

   Modifications include adding a preGoal for the 'jar:jar' goal to
the maven.xml of each project to ensure that the log4j.properties is
within the build jar. This preGoal assumes that the log4j.properties
file can be found in main/src/etc/ and core/src/etc/ .

   I've also replaced most sout calls with logging statements.

   This is my first svn patch so please let me know if something is incorrect.

Cheers,
Nick