directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Which logging framework?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:30:11 GMT
Actually it's not as different a requirement as it might seem.  A goal
of apacheds is to be embedable.  This could lead to the issue of what
apacheds is being embeded into using a different logging framework
then apacheds it's self.  As Trustin pointed out it shouldn't be hard
to make any of these frameworks pass through to another framework
though.

marc