directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Nestable InterceptorChains
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:35:58 GMT

> http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2005-06/msg00118.html

This looks very interesting.  Unfortunatly I have to get back to work
:-( , so I'll take a look at it a bit later.

> > As a side note, in the past when I have worked with Jira i have used a
> > nice system that takes my checkin comments and adds them to the
> > approriate jira issue (this was with perforce, not subversion though I
> > would think the same could be done).  This made it easy to find
> > information about particuler checkins because each comment was linked
> > to both an issue and a revision and made documentation easier as i
> > could go through the auto generated release notes and see if there was
> > any new features that needed documenting.  If you would like I can try
> > to dig up the perforce script (I think it was in perl) that was used
> > for this integration.  I know a couple of other Jira/Perfoce customers
> > that did this integration as well.
>

> It would be nice if Apache Infra team can do this for us. :)
> Trustin

This is just my ignorence of the apache infrastructure...does the
apacheds team have control over it's own jira and subversion servers?
Or would this request need to be made to a "higher power" so to speak?

Marc