directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Nestable InterceptorChains
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:14:33 GMT
Where in the branch?  The jira issue doesn't have a lot of explination.

As a side note, in the past when I have worked with Jira i have used a
nice system that takes my checkin comments and adds them to the
approriate jira issue (this was with perforce, not subversion though I
would think the same could be done).  This made it easy to find
information about particuler checkins because each comment was linked
to both an issue and a revision and made documentation easier as i
could go through the auto generated release notes and see if there was
any new features that needed documenting.  If you would like I can try
to dig up the perforce script (I think it was in perl) that was used
for this integration.  I know a couple of other Jira/Perfoce customers
that did this integration as well.

Marc