directory-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Nestable InterceptorChains
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:33:20 GMT
So as in a "package" of interceptors?  For instance there are 4 or 5
interceptors that are "default" interceptors, so that you could say in
your configuration:

server.interceptors=default,myinterceptor1,myinterceptor2,...

and default would be a pre-configured (or user configured) chain?  The
alternative would be

server.interceptors=controls,schema,authorization,...,myinterceptor1,myinterceptor2,...

I could see where that would be usefull when packaging several
intercepts as a single unit.  The default interceptors can either be
hardcoded or there can be a "hardcoded.props" to store all
configuration for a base system.

I haven't looked on this roadmap, is there a GUI in the works?  I
suppose that would simplify the configuration.

Marc