directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Betts <ch...@pegacat.com>
Subject Re: Testing my embedded server
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:00:49 GMT
Hi Simon,

    sorry - I've been off list recently and didn't see this :-).

    I've noticed this as well - since JX renders jpeg images o.k. in
other directories, I believe this is a problem with apacheds... I
notice also that the size of the data seems to change when you load
and save the jpeg image (even if you do it through the JXplorer table
editor, and avoid the 'html editor' altogether).

    I suspect there may be a problem with non-string data?  things
that are simply base64 encoded (e.g. userPassword) seem to work fine.

    - Chris