directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r190949 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ldap/server/jndi: AbstractContextFactory.java ContextFactoryConfiguration.java ContextFactoryContext.java CoreContextFactory.java DefaultContextFactoryConfiguration.
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:02:17 GMT
Alex, can I know why did you change ContextFactoryContext to
ContextFactoryConfiguration? It is not a configuration, but is used to
provide narrowed view of ApacheDS core to extenders of
AbstractContextFactory. And moreover it doesn't provide anything to
configure. That's why I named it 'Context' (not JNDI context, but context in
ServletContext)
 Trustin

 2005/6/17, akarasulu@apache.org <akarasulu@apache.org>:

> Author: akarasulu
> Date: Thu Jun 16 09:27:47 2005
> New Revision: 190949

> Log:
> renaming ContextFactoryContext to ContextFactoryConfiguration: did same
> with defualt bean for this interface

 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/