directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer of Code Application
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:20:58 GMT
Hello Mary,
 2005/6/13, Mary Miller <marycmiller@hotmail.com>:

> Greetings,
>
> Per request from Alex, I am posting a request for help to apply for the
> Summer of Code program. In particular, how should I fill out the form at:
> http://code.google.com/soc_application.html

 Do you want to know how to fill the project description field?

 For my technical background, I have created a secure webmail website using
> Ant, Apache, Courier-IMAP, daemontools, djbdns, Java Mail, Kerberos,
> Netcat,
> OpenLDAP, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, Perl, PHP, Python, qmail, Red Hat Linux,
> S/MIME,
> SASL, Squirrelmail, Stunnel, TMDA, Tomcat, and UCSPI-TCP.

 Sounds good.

 I used Cyrus SASL and the GSSAPI interface to store the webmail user
> passwords securely in Kerberos instead of Berkeley DB. I would be
> delighted
> to work with Kerberos, but the other protocols are just as interesting.

 Enrique is the guy who is on Kerberos. He might be able to help you.
 I'm working on Apache Directory Server and MINA (network application
framework). Please tell me if you're interested.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/