directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [apacheds] Issues related with startup and shutdown have been resolved
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:06:10 GMT
Hi folks,
 I resolved startup/shutdown-related issues in branch 'direve-158'.
 First, now you don't have any problem even if you instantiate
InitialContext with different PROVIDER_URLs, SECURITY_PRINCIPALs,
SECURITY_CREDENTIAL, and SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION. ApacheDS now initializes
its context more dynamically.
 Second, Java runtime shutdown hook now destroys all interceptors properly.
 Third, I added ServerSystemPreferences.close() method to call shut-down
method.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/