directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [mina] Future support has been added to 0.9 stream
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:12:50 GMT
Hi folks,
 I added Future support to all MINA operations to trunk (0.9 stream) so that
users can choose to work asynchronously or synchronously.
 Here are the list of Future types:
 CloseFuture: Returned when IoSession.close() is invoked.
WriteFuture: Returned when IoSeesion.write() or ProtocolEncoderOutput.flush()
is invoked.
ConnectFuture: Returned when IoConnector.connec(...) is invoked.
 Please note that some API had to change due to introduction of there future
types.
 Hope this helps you.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/