directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:03:41 GMT
Hi folks,
 It seems like we've been fixing quite lots of issues since we had released
MINA 0.7.1.
 Here's the list of resolved issues for MINA 0.7.2-SNAPSHOT:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10670&fixfor=11180
 There are unclosed issues yet, but ther are all marked as resolved. I think
Julien and Vinod could verify the branches/0.7 snapshot, and reply to this
message by casting a vote though I verifies all by myself primarily.
 [x] +1: Let's release 0.7.2 and go for 0.7.3 and 0.9
[ ] 0: Well, I don't know?
[ ] -1: No, It still has serious flaw that prevents us from releasing it.
 Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/