directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant: Re: [mina] on fly registration of message handlers
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 01:41:27 GMT
Hi Johannes,

2005/6/2, Johannes Zillmann <jz8_blue@yahoo.de>:

> Yes i do use the 0.9 snapshot.
> In moment its not soo important cause i just playing a
> little bit. However, do you have a approximate time
> frame for the next releases ?

 I expect two months later.

And thanks for the fast reply!

 No problem! :)

Just a last thing.,
> As i started using mina i had forgotten to add an
> "codec"-filter.
> I've gotten the following Exception
> org.apache.mina.handler.UnknownMessageTypeException:
> No message handler found for message:
> java.nio.DirectByteBuffer...

 If you didn't put codec filter in the filter chain,
org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffers should be passed to handler. It's strange
to see java.nio.DirectByteBuffer. Could you give me your code if you can
reproduce it?
 Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/