directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel LECHARNY <e.lecha...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r188711 - in /directory/sandbox/trunk/asn1-new-codec/src/java/org/apache/asn1/ldap/pojo/filters: AndFilter.java AndFilterPOJO.java AttributeValueAssertionFilter.java AttributeValueAssertionFilterPOJO.java Filter.java FilterPOJO.java NotFilter.java NotFilterPOJO.java OrFilter.java OrFilterPOJO.java
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:53:30 GMT
> >Renamed the objects from xxxPOJO to xxx. Alex, I took the 2 cts you put on the table
;-)

> It's flattering you took the advice but does it actually make your
> classes and code feel better to you?

Actually, I don't give a shoot. As I said, it was just the conjonction of a discussion on
IM and the fact that the actual implementation named Ldap Message xxxImpl that driven me to
these xxxPOJO. I feel very confortable with the new names, even more, I should have changed
them earlier...

So, I'm not flattering you at all ! Do not even think I can flatter anyone ;>

ANd, trust me, advices are always good to be considered, even if they seem to be strange !