directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer of Code Application
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:30:55 GMT
Hey, Alex,

I was reviewing the Summer of Code thread, below.  I'd like to make sure
this info gets captured and kept better up to date in JIRA.  Can I get
some projects created?  Namely:

1)  Directory DNS (DIRDNS)
2)  Directory DHCP (DIRDHCP)

The rest of the thread seems to fall pretty well into existing projects.

Enrique

<snip/>