directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Creating a sniffer with MINA for tests purposes + IRC
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:46:37 GMT
Sorry, was not online for a while.

I downloaded ethereal and I will try it now to sniff my network.

I am not always connected and I often pop my mails only three or four
times a day.
For the IRC, I already use Skype and it seems that I have to install new
program to talk on your channels because it only recognise users of
skype. It is too bad that the directory-dev channel is not like  the
safehaus cgi irc script... It would limitate the needed program
installations.

Thanks for this answer.
Tony