directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: is a org.apache.ldap.server.configuration.Configuration required in every JNDI connection?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:35:06 GMT
I had codded a client before the configuration system changed.
When I updated to the last apacheds, I changed nothing in my client code
and it worked perfectly using JNDI properties system.
This is the server wich work with this new congiguration system. And I
had just  to change its property file by a xml configuration file.

Hope this help,
Tony Blanchard