directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Faiz <n...@atlassian.com>
Subject Re: is a org.apache.ldap.server.configuration.Configuration required in every JNDI connection?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:32:12 GMT
Okay,
    I've since realised that I need to create SyncConfiguration() and
ShutdownConfiguration() objects on the fly, after my initial connection.
It feels kind of odd but it works. :)

Cheers,
Nick

--
ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com/

Confluence - the enterprise wiki - tried it yet?
http://www.atlassian.com/confluence/