directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:01:53 GMT
Yes, I saw that yesterday evening.

At first time I did not know where the error was.
But now it is sure JXPlorer ans apacheds are ok. It was my own
configuration error...

Know I can compile my schemas separatly from apache ds core and declare
it in the server configuration file.
JXPlorer shows the right added Objects and atts.

Thanks for the given help and details
Tony Blanchard