directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:23:55 GMT
I just tried it and it works.
I did not know that on classpath and jar options but there were no
message on it... As I never work in command line.

I have a subsidiary question related to this thread.
Why not separating bootstrap functionnalities from core ? This would be
more faster to compile core this would be easier to understand schema's
building.
If you are interested in, I made a maven project wich is separated from
core. The only thing to change is to put bootstrap classes in it instead
of making a dependency to core...

Tell me for that,
Thanks again,
Tony Blanchard