directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:31:15 GMT
Trustin,
As you asked me I tell you it do not work. But I may have missed
something ...

I made a maven project to build the generated class from my schema
defintion : myschema.schema

I obtained a correct jar with the following classes in it :
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaAttributeTypeProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaComparatorProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaDitContentRuleProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaDitStructureRuleProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaMatchingRuleProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaMatchingRuleUseProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaNameFormProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaNormalizerProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaObjectClassProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaObjectFactoryProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaSchema.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaStateFactoryProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaSyntaxCheckerProducer.class
org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaSyntaxProducer.class

I then modified my server's launch bat file like this :
java -classpath c:\MyJarPath\MyJar.jar -jar
c:\apachedsMainPath\apacheds-main-0.9.1-SNAPSHOT.jar C:\ConfFilePath.xml

I added the following line to the configuration file :
<bean class=" org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaSchema"/>

And when I launch my batch file, the class loader do not find the class
"org.apache.ldap.server.schema.bootstrap.MyschemaSchema"...

Any idea ?
Thanks,
Tony Blanchard