directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:23:23 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I am affraid I did not even if I do not use programmation but an xml
configuration file.

Nevertheless my second question still opened.
May I compile some new Schema class in a jar and add a configuration
line like
<bean class=myjarpackages.myschema"/> after moving my jar to the server
classpath or something like this ?

Thanks for your answer.
Tony Blanchard