directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Adding a LDAP schema definition.
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:01:30 GMT
Hi,

I tried to add a new type of object in LDAP by adding a schema and I
found that it needs to be compiled with core apacheds project.

First question, my schema is correctly compiled but my new object does
not appears in JXPlorer objectclass choice when creating new entry.
Is it normal or JXPlorer should find my schema definition in server and
then show me my new object ?

Second question, is there any means to compile it separatly from the
apacheds project and add the schema definition dynmically on server startup?

Thanks
Tony Blanchard