directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Blanchard <blt...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Testing my embedded server
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:49:04 GMT
Hello to the list.

I encountered the same problem and I determined that all the byte values
like those (-113 , -115, -112, -127 and -99) were changed to the "63"
value. -39 value is changed to 0. This is on my jpeg sample picture but
I think there is enought datas to be representative.
I put a picture in ldap programmatically and with JXplorer and I have
the same result on boths.

Maybe there is some work done on the bytes datas that should not....
I have not found where yet...

Maybe someone knows about it ? I have not found a Jira issue on this so
I created one.  Its number is DIREVE-163.
Tony Blanchard