directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [apacheds] Nestable InterceptorChains
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:57:20 GMT
Marc Boorshtein wrote:

>OK.  I'll see if I can dig up that script and sent it to you (or this
>list?)

See if you can add a JIRA issue to the infrastructure JIRA here and add
the file as an attachment with background info:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

>On 6/13/05, Alex Karasulu <aok123@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>Marc Boorshtein wrote:
>>

>>>This is just my ignorence of the apache infrastructure...does the
>>>apacheds team have control over it's own jira and subversion servers?
>>>Or would this request need to be made to a "higher power" so to speak?
>>>

>>A higher power would be need yes.  We are users and infra administers a
>>shared svn for all public and private repositories at the ASF.

This way the request is on the infrastructure radar screen, infra has a
starting point to look at, and you can point SVN peeps too it if you
interface with them.  Not to mention we can track status on the issue.
I know this feels like a bit of a run around and apologize for that but
I do assure you this is the most efficient pathway for getting things
done :).

Thanks again,
Alex