directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r188711 - in /directory/sandbox/trunk/asn1-new-codec/src/java/org/apache/asn1/ldap/pojo/filters: AndFilter.java AndFilterPOJO.java AttributeValueAssertionFilter.java AttributeValueAssertionFilterPOJO.java Filter.java FilterPOJO.java NotFilter.java NotFilterPOJO.java OrFilter.java OrFilterPOJO.java
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:59:37 GMT
Emmanuel LECHARNY wrote:

>Actually, I don't give a shoot. As I said, it was just the conjonction of a discussion
on IM and the fact that the actual implementation named Ldap Message xxxImpl that driven me
to these xxxPOJO. I feel very confortable with the new names, even more, I should have changed
them earlier...

>So, I'm not flattering you at all ! Do not even think I can flatter anyone ;>
>
>ANd, trust me, advices are always good to be considered, even if they seem to be strange
!

I have a strange one too. Rename Asn1Pojo and AbstractPojo (is it
Asn1Tlv and Abstract Asn1Tlv ?)...and set/getFather as set/getParent()
I'm not too sure about the first 2 one but AbstractPojo is not a good
name :)