directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of MINA 0.7.2
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:32:58 GMT
Trustin Lee wrote:

> [x] +1: Let's release 0.7.2 and go for 0.7.3 and 0.9
> [ ] 0: Well, I don't know?
> [ ] -1: No, It still has serious flaw that prevents us from releasing it.

Aye let's do it!

Sone advice ...

I want to see a change log since these are successive external
releases.  I;ve made a bogus commit to prod peeps along :D.  I just
think with the hustle and bustle we forgot that these are external
releases.

I think you should through some tar balls out there for others but I
have been using 0.7.2 long enough.  Next time we vote you might want to
include links to those deliverable so people can kick the tires before
saying yes.

Alex