directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r185062 - /directory/sandbox/trunk/asn1-new-codec/src/java/org/apache/asn1/ldap/pojo/LdapMessagePOJO.java
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:22:47 GMT
elecharny@apache.org wrote:

>Author: elecharny

<snip/>

>Modified:
>    directory/sandbox/trunk/asn1-new-codec/src/java/org/apache/asn1/ldap/pojo/LdapMessagePOJO.java

Why put POJO into the name ... this is naturally inferred no?  I know
its a pojo because you're not using Avalon or something and if you did
then you can name those components.  I usually find I think in an
inverted way.... otherwise too many things will have POJO at the end of em.

My 2 cents ... don't let me slow your most excellent progress.

Cheers,
Alex